Terms & conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products.
- Prices, vintages, labels and bottle images are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Royal Orchid Wine’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- Fixed Price items are not entitled to any discount, unless otherwise stated.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Royal Orchid Wine reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order we will notify you by phone or email.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 2408 3090 within 7 days from the date of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
Special arrangement from 31st January to 29th February: For a single purchase of net HK$1200 or above, you are entitled to a FREE delivery service for one location within Hong Kong Island (every Mon, Wed & Fri) Kowloon and the New Territories (every Tue, Thu & Sat)
- For orders below HK$1,200, a delivery charge of HK$110 shall apply.
- Delivery service to Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Chek Lap Kok is subject to an additional charge of HK$150.
- Delivery service to Ma Wan is limited to 10:00am – 4:00pm due to restricted access after 4:00pm.
- Delivery service is only eligible for buildings with lift service. If no lift service is available, an additional fee of HK$20 per case (case of 12 bottles) per storey shall apply and to be paid on the receipt of goods.
- Delivery is not available to outlying islands, hotel guest rooms, ports or other restricted areas.
- Delivery service is available from Monday to Saturday between 10:00am and 6:00pm (excluding Sunday and Public Holidays).
- Once order is confirmed and payment is settled, Royal Orchid Wine will inform the Customer about the delivery details within one working day.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No. 8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. The Customer will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to notify Royal Orchid Wine immediately of any change to his/her delivery address. Royal Orchid Wine reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the indicated address on the delivery date.